Brooks Life Sciences has expanded their FluidX Next-Gen Sample Tube range, providing flexibility through the widest range of coded sample tubes available in the industry. The range comprises of 18 sample tubes, providing the flexibility of choosing a tube that fits the workflow, not changing the workflow to fit the tube.
Brooks Life Sciences is a division of Brooks Automation, which is based in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, USA and was founded in 1978, that has a comprehensive portfolio of sample management solutions for the life sciences industry, enabling accelerated innovations by researchers worldwide to improve patient health. On offer are automated storage solutions, cryopreservation, informatics, sample storage, lab services, transport, consumables, and instruments. The entire cold chain is supported including research, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), preclinical and clinical trials, cell therapy and biologics. The top 20 biopharmaceutical companies and others rely on Brooks Life Sciences.
The FluidX Next-Gen Sample Tube range benefits from nearly 20 years of experience manufacturing and supplying coded tubes to biobanks, compound management groups, basic research labs, genomic labs and more. The Next-Generation manufacturing technique is used to integrate 2 resin colors into the same tube enabling high-resolution coding and reliable readability. With several industry-leading key benefits, FluidX Next-Gen Sample Tubes help protect sample integrity and support lab efficiency.
The key advantages of the FluidX range are:
- No detectable leachables or extractables
- High quality manufacturing with enhanced testing
- Flexibility of true working volume with a broad range of tubes
- Traceability with multiple coding options (Tri-coded, Dual-coded, 2D-coded, 1D-code, Human Readable)
- Secure sealing (external thread, internal thread, septum, heat seal)
- Permanently laser etched to ensure codes are not lost/damaged
- High contrast for reliable readability, compatible with a broad range of readers especially the Perception HD from Brooks Life Sciences
“We’re very proud of our expanded range of FluidX Next-Gen Sample Tubes. Not only can we offer customers the widest range available, but we also feature industry leading benefits to protect sample integrity and promote lab efficiency across a range of applications”. – Evelyn Stevenson, FluidX Range Consumables Product Manager, Brooks Life Sciences