Each month, thousands of people visit Biobanking.com for the lastest biobanking news and information. Our audience includes biobanking and life science professionals from around the world (mainly North America and Europe). If you’d like to share your research, discoveries or have something insightful to share with our large reader base, you’re welcome to submit a publication ready piece to us. Publishing an article on Biobanking.com is a great way for you to showcase your expertise and grow your professional profile or that of your company.
We’d like to see thoughtful commentary and opinion on a range of topics related to Biobanking and Biospecimen science, which truly adds value to the community. Spend time reading through the site, to get an idea of the type of articles we publish, and ensure a fit for your content. If your article is accepted, it will be published and featured on our website, shared across our social media channels, included in our email newsletter.
- Topic should be related to biobanking, biospecimen science or precision medicine.
- Article should be high quality, original and unique, no duplicate content.
- Article length: 700-1500 words.
- No self-promotion, no advertorial, no links to your company site.
- Include a suitable high quality image without copyright issues (minimum width: 700 px).
- List all sources at the end of the article.
- Include a short author bio with your personal Twitter, LinkedIn or any other contact info.
- Submit the article in a .doc Word file, attach the image as a separate file in the email.
Please send your pitch or publication-ready piece to firstname.lastname@example.org . If pitching, it is best to provide links to relevant writing samples. Our editors will review and take the next steps. If accepted, it is policy to publish articles within one week. Please be aware that there is no compensation for your contribution and submission does not guarantee publishing. The submitted piece may undergo small edits at the discretion of our staff before it is published. We are on the lookout for talented contributors, so if our staff is particularly impressed by your piece, we may reach out for compensated contributions in the future.