Biobanking.com has partnered with Allied Market Research to provide you the best latest Global Biobanking Market report with 5% off the standard prices!
Check out the full product details: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/biobanking-market
(Note: We’ll deliver the report in 11 working days post payment confirmation. After-sale service will be provided by Allied Market Research.)
Still have questions about the report? Contact us.
Biobank is a biorepository meant to collect and preserve biological materials that are used for diagnosis, biodiversity studies, and research. Biobanks are commonly used to support the research of the most common types of genetic disorders, to develop personalized medicines, and to maintain and update age demographic databases. Hence, there are developments that are taking place in the biobanking market.
Researches on early discovered drugs through clinical trials, minimizing drug side effects, advances of regenerative medicines, and new drug deliveries are the major factors that drive the market growth. However, storage problems and lack of high quality samples restrain the market growth. Factors such as advancements in stem cell research, rising awareness, and untapped market opportunities in developing countries will further provide growth opportunities for the biobanking market.
The global biobanking market is segmented by product, application, and region. By product, the market has been segmented into equipment and consumables. Equipment is further sub-segmented into refrigerators, ice machines freezers, cryogenic storage systems, alarm monitoring systems, and LN2 supply tanks. Consumables are sub-segmented into optimized pre-formulated media and non-optimized isotonic formulated media.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into drug discovery, biobanking procedures, and regenerative medicine. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Some of the major companies that operate in the global market for biobanks are Tecan Trading AG, Panasonic Biomedical Sales Europe B.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Taylor-Wharton International LLC, So-Low Environmental Equipment Co., BioCision, VWR International, LLC, Beckman Coulter, Inc., BioLife Solutions, Inc., Core Dynamics Ltd., and Atlanta Biologicals.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis on the basis of product helps understand various types of products that are used to be preserved in biobanks.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Global Biobanking Market Key Segments:
- Ice machines freezers
- Cryogenic storage systems
- Alarm monitoring systems,
- LN2 supply tanks
- Optimized pre-formulated media
- Non-optimized isotonic formulated media
- Drug discovery
- Biobanking procedures
- Regenerative medicine
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA